Got tagged by Richard
Layer 1 : On The Outside
Name :
Birthdate : 16/01/1985
Current Status : In a relationship
Eye Colour : black
Hair Colour : black
Righty or Lefty : lefty
Layer 2 : On The Inside
My Heritage :
My Fears : Cockroach
My Weakness : Black face
My Perfect Pizza : Cheese-crusted cheese-covered pizza
Layer 3 : Yesterday , Today , Tomorrow
My Thoughts First Waking Up : it’s a another day
My Bedtime : Night, duh
My Most Missed Memory : Childhood
Layer 4 : My Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke
McD or Burger King : No fast food for me
Single or Group Dates : single
Nike or Adidas : Adidas
Tea or Nestea : Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Choc
Cappucino or Coffee : No coffee
Layer 5 : Do You ...
Smoke : Nah
Curse : fuck yeah !
Take a Shower : Twice a day
Have a First Crush : yes
Think You've Been in Love : Always
Go To School : Yeah
Wanna Get Married : Ok
Believe In Yourself : Duh
Think Your a Health Freak : Fuck health freaks
Layer 6 : In The Past
Drank Alcohol : Wine is perfect
Gone To The Mall : Yeah
Been On Stage : Yeah
Eaten Sushi : Tons
Dyed Your Hair : Yeah, Blonde with light brown highlight
Layer 7 : Have You Ever ...
Played A Stripping Game : Yeah
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : huh ?
Layer 8 : Age Your Hoping ...
To Be Married : 5 (Shattered dreams)
Layer 9 : In A girl...
Best Eye Colour : Blue
Best Hair Colour : Light Brown
Short or Long Hair : Long
Layer 10 : What Were You Doing ...
A Minute Ago : Typing
Hour Ago : Farting
5 Hours Ago : Sleeping
1 Month Ago : Cramming
Year Ago : Sleeping
Layer 11 : Finish The Sentences ...
I Love : rboy Yourself !!!
I Feel : ing groovy
I Hate : cockroach
I Hide : Nothing
I Miss : You
I Need : Mode
Layer 12 : Tag 5 People
Alexander Yap
Kit Tjia
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment